Gotta get back

So, I've been in a rather bad place for a couple of months. As so often happens, I didn't even know how bad it was. Suffice it to say that I am on my way out. The Holy Spirit is leading me through the process. Quite gracious (as we know God is) considering I pushed him away as I was headed off in the flesh. Unintentionally, but nevertheless...

I've caused my share of pain as well. I am so thankful for the brother who so easily forgave me today.

Here's what I know for sure:
Heb 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
Heb 13:6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.
Heb 13:7 Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation.
Heb 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. (emphasis mine)

There are still a lot of things rattling around in my head. I am getting a lot of help from the Holy Spirit (lots of conviction that I needed) through Miles McPherson. I'd really like to meet him some day.

I will write what I can here. I don't know how much I should or shouldn't say. I don't want to gossip or disparage anyone even if I don't use names. I'll pray about it. But I think it's important to organize my thoughts, test them against scripture, and just get it out.

See you soon...

Posted in |

1 comments:

  1. Sue Says:

    Hi Mark,
    Amazing how the Holy Spirit helps us through our days. I'm happy to read your blog update. It has been encouraging to me! You are young and very Blessed...the best part is that you know it.
    I'm a firm believer in dying unto myself so I can become alive in Christ...He needs to be the Feet to my steps...trouble is I'm not applying it and living it. My mind knows but I'm having trouble with my heart, Jon too. Shame on us...at our age...though our situations are different, we should be looking at it the same.
    It isn't about us, it's about the Lord.
    God Bless you Mark. We will pray for you as you seek Him...and because you are seeking Him you will be Blessed!! We love you...:) :)