Men's Meme - from April 1, 2010 When does life begin?

When Does Life Begin?
Some folks say at conception, others say at birth, and still more have answers that are in between. What do you think?

I get the argument for conception and birth. In between? What could that mean? Anyway...

Jeremiah 1:4-5 says, "Then the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations."

And Psa 139:13  For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.


So, God being who He is, has a plan for us before we are even conceived. And He is watching over us in the womb. So, from a human perspective, I would have to say that life as we understand it begins at conception. At the conception of the life, God's plan has kicked into action and He's concerned about us.




Thanks for visiting.
Let me know what you think.

Posted in |
blog comments powered by Disqus